Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Three Large Policemen Scared Silly by One Little Cat

Didn't think I would be back here so soon to write another post and you might think from the title it would be a funny one.But it's not,and I'm not snickering at all. In fact,I'm a little angry and disgusted with the hoomins right now.This is not a very pretty post,but needs to be said.(I promise next post we will have something good to snicker about!)

My friend MaddyBassett tweeted this earlier this evening~

HOWL OUT FOR Tobey the cat who was shot and killed by Raymore police


You can read about it here http://tinyurl.com/qporkl

It seems three presumably adult policemen in Raymore,MO thought a 6 lb,19 year old, deaf,and declawed cat was such a threat to their safety that they had to box it up and take it to a field and execute it.

Let's see three average adult males weighing approximately 180 lbs each vs. a 6 lb family pet with no claws & no way to defend it's self against these horrible hoomins!

What's wrong with this picture? Aren't policemen and firemen supposed to rescue cats out of trees,not haul them off and shoot them,not once but twice to be sure they had finished the poor cat off? And then to lie about it? How can anyone even try to justify what these terrible hoomins have done? Would you really trust these hoomins to do their job and protect you?

I sure wouldn't! And I am very angry that hoomins can allow other hoomins like these to harm an innocent animal! and I am HOWLING FOR TOBY!

Dolly

No comments:

Post a Comment