Friday, December 10, 2010

My Review of Deluxe Seedling Real Cat Tree House

Originally submitted at Nip and Bones

Your cat will definitely like hanging out in this Tree! It even has sisal cord rope to stretch thier paws on. **This Tree is for Larger Breed Cats because the platforms are far apart. This is not a Tree for older cats or cats who have difficulty jumping.** It features removable carpet for ease of...


This is an incredible cat tree

By flicka47 from Paso Robles, Calif on 12/10/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Attractive Design, Fun

Best Uses: Active Cats, House Cats, Large Rooms

Describe Yourself: Long-time Pet Owner

Wow! My cats love this tree. They have been climbing all over it since it arrived.They love the tree branches as well as the sisal rope post. It's recommended for larger cats,but my cats are actually fairly small. A better recommendation would be for active cats that like climbing like mine do!

It's fairly large being close to 6' tall and the leaves make it spread out well over 3' wide(I think the base is 24" x30") so it does need a fair amount of space but even in a room that was 10'x12' you could still make it fit without too much trouble. It's quite attractive for humans too! Each one is going to be unique as they use real tree trunks!

It is very sturdy,and things like the carpeted base are easy to clean as they used velco to keep them in place. This is something my cats are going to enjoy for a very long time!

Rosie is thrilled with her new tree!

thumbnail

Tags: Cat tree, Picture of Product, Using Product

(legalese)

3 comments:

  1. Too bad I can't get Mom to get me a kitty. I'd totally get a tree for my kitty!

    My sis Lexi-Lou woulda hiked her leg on a tree in our living room, though. *whispers* She peed like a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMC, I have TOTALLY been coveting these!!! I wish I could get one shipped out here, but stupid restrictions won't let me import one *pout*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man - dat tree certainly looks inviting. Hint to M - I want one of those!!! PLEASE! kitty kisses.
    Good review friend.

    ReplyDelete