Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tattle Tails

...snicker....Baby Patches' mom is having a contest for BP's 2nd birthday over at Nip and Bones! And I just couldn't help ratting on all my sisfurs! Here's the contest for anyone who would like to enter, and give up their most "Terrible Twos" moment. You don't have to be two, or do two terrible things, or have two of you doing the terrible thing! Although teamwork some times pays off! Just the most terrible thing you have ever done & are willing to admit to!!

 I figured I'd tattle on everyone here!...snicker....

Where to start...hmmmmm...

 Mom can't even begin to count the pairs of Little Girl's ballet shoes that Ginger and I have eaten. I say it's little Girl's fault for leaving them out! Or the number of phone,computer & other assorted electrical cords we have all eaten. Although, Ginger wins in this catagory with eating through a line of Christmas Tree lights!

 Ginger and I do have a Tag Team event around here that keeps mom on her toes. I'm too short to reach the trash bag, or the catfood dish...but Ginger isn't! So if our hoomins have made the mistake of not taking the trash bag out when they leave for the day this is what we do. First Ginger stand up to the counter that we want to get something off of. Then she pulls it over the edge. Then we both grab hold of the sides of the bag and carry it to the living room where we can spread it out and check out each piece of garbage.We can spend a wonderful morning this way! Of course this only works on rainy days when we get to stay inside while they are gone, or in the middle of the night, as that is also a great time for this caper! Although we generally get caught if we try this at night because Ginger makes too much noise!

 Oh! Next is Rosie's Raiders!...snicker...One of Rosie's favorite things to do is raid the kitchen drawers, and she has lots of help! Both Luna and Molly follow her into whichever drawer Rosie has pulled open, and find a way to get to the next,or the next, drawer over to find a treasure they want to drag out and play with. Sometimes they even drag out stuff for me to play with! Amongst the stuff they have drug out have been extra squeakers for our toys, plastic mesh bags that apples and tangerines have come in, glue sticks, catnip,and an occasional set of keys!

 Luna and I also have a Tag Team event of our own! Luna, like a lot of cats loves to unroll the toilet paper. Left to her own devices that results in a big pile of toilet paper on the bathroom floor...snicker...But, when I help it means I grab a hold of some of that paper and run all over the house!! Oh, do I like making THAT mess! Rosie also has a variation on this where instead of unrolling the toilet paper on purpose, she uses it as a scratching post! Same results, just a lot more little pieces all over the house when I'm done!...snicker...

 Oh, I can not leave this one out, even if I am ratting on myself! The hoomins NEVER leave the dining room table unattended when there is food on it! Doesn't matter if the chairs are completely tucked in or not there at all, or that that table is more than two feet taller than me.....yummm...BBQ steak! I'm drooling just thinking about it(Be right back, I've just got to go see if there's anything there now!)

 I think however the funniest terrible thing we've ever done goes to Ginger! She didn't mean to be terrible, she was trying to help I'm sure...snicker...(sure she was!)!

 Mom was planting rose bushes one day, and our ground is very hard clay. This meant that mom was digging over-sized holes and then filling them with water to soften the ground a little. Ginger had been sitting there snoopervising mom, but waterdogs are waterdogs after all! Mom had dug and filled about ten holes with water, and had gone to get her potting soil to put in the holes....well I think a picture is worth at LEAST a thousand words in this case!

Well, what can I say...snicker...Ginger sure gets the prize for the DIRTIEST terrible thing....

OK, folks now go enter Baby Patches' contest & tell us all your most terrible stunts!
Nip and Bones Terrible Twos contest

Dolly

4 comments:

  1. OMC Ginger! Looks at you, you did has da times of your life didn't you! *high paws*

    Luvs da TERRIBLE Things you all has done my furriends, thanks you for entering.

    Purrrrrrrrrrrrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dog, now the Girl is thinking of all the trouble the raccoons got into...nothing is naughty like a raccoon, you know! Oh, but too many stories to even think of where to begin...Great stories, Dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rubbish (garbage) bag event takes the biscuit for me, you could win lots of prizes with that one it must drive your mum crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee he, we likes to eat mum's diary. We had three so far. Makes her very cross......woof

    ReplyDelete